Dr. Peter Bossdorf
Phone: +49 228 35 00 870
- Born in 1962
- Reserve Officer
- Graduate Economist and PhD
- From 1992 to 2001 Managing Editor in a film production company.
Production of company- and image films, exhibition clips and TV commercials, documentaries and training videos for renowned companies, associations, broadcast channels and public institutrions.
- From 2002 to August 2004 Editor in a PR agency
- Since September 2004 employed with Report Verlag as Deputy Managing Director with dedicated responsibilities in marketing and sales as well as security political newsletters
- Since January 2007 Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief Strategie & Technik
- Since October 2007 Managing Director, Report Verlag GmbH, today renamed Mittler Report Verlag GmbH
- Since January 2012 Deputy Editor-in-Chief Europäische Sicherheit & Technik and Editor-in-Chief European Security & Defence
Phone: +49 228 35 00 870
- Born in November 1944 in Eberswalde, Germany
- After the final secondary school examinations in April 1964 entering service with the Bundeswehr and undergoing training as an air force reserve officer
- 1966 to 1969 study of Law in Cologne, Germany
- 1969 re-entering service with the Bundeswehr in the rank of a lieutenant
- 1978 to 1980 general staff training at the Bundeswehr Command and General Staff College in Hamburg
- Different service assignments and positions in the FMoD
- 1994 retiring in the rank of a colonel
- Since 1996 Editor-in-Chief Europäische Sicherheit, Verlag E.S. Mittler & Sohn
- Since 2012 Editor-in-Chief Europäische Sicherheit & Technik
Managing Editor ESD Magazine
Phone: +49 228 35 00 886
With effect from the beginning of January 2015 Stephen Barnard (55) joined the editorial team of ESD bringing to the publication his linguistic and organizational strengths as Managing Editor.
Alongside his editorial responsibilities he also assumes responsibility for marketing and advertising acquisition on behalf of the Publishing House for the United Kingdom, Ireland, Central and Eastern Europe, and a number of other geographical markets and technological domains in which he has been active for several years, continuing to support a broad and exclusive group of defence professionals from industries and militaries around the world.
Since leaving the British Army in 1994 Stephen Barnard has been completely immersed in the world of defence technology and security policy media, and is a globally-acknowledged specialist in this domain, with many years of experience and expertise in the international arena.
Managing Editor ESD Spotlight
Phone: +49 228 35 00 885
- born in Hamburg in 1976
- 1996 – 1997 Study of Veterinary Medicine, Leipzig
- 1997 – 1998 Study of Economics, University of Trier
- 1998 – 2005 Study of Business Economics, Applied University of Trier
- 2005 – 2007 Journalistic traineeship, Behörden Spiegel
- 2007 – 2012 Editor, Behörden Spiegel. Assignments: Public Security, Desaster Relief and IT Security (2005 – 2009) as well as Defence, Defence Technology and IT Security (from 2009)
- since 2013 Editor, Europäische Sicherheit & Technik. Assignments include Information Technology, Cyber Security and Public Security offices and Organisations